Gender dysphoria is a condition whereby the person feels trapped within a body of the wrong gender. Treatment for gender dysphoria takes a variety of forms, depending on the individual.
Gender reassignment specialist, Dr Lyndsey Myskow is an acknowledged authority in this field. She has supported and guided many transsexuals through their journey. Her approach offers the following benefits:
- A relaxed, fully confidential, environment
- Short-notice appointments at a time to suit you
- A friendly, non-judgemental and supportive atmosphere
- Space and time to help you understand what you are going through
How it works
- An initial meeting during which she will make an assessment of your case and explain her approach
- A programme of counselling sessions that will be specifically tailored to your needs - Please note hormones will never be prescribed at first appointment
- This service is available to over 18 years only
Dr. Myskow is happy to work with your friends and family to help them understand the process you are going through. She will give them the support and reassurance they need to enable them to help you.
CostsA one-hour session costs £230
(When you book your appointment we take a £50 deposit to secure the Doctor's time. The £50 will be deducted from the cost of your consultation)