Reiki courses are for anyone interested in understanding, learning and practising Reiki, an effective Japanese energy treatment for stress reduction, relaxation and healing that has been practised since 1922.
Our therapist teaches the original Buddhist Mikao Usui method at our calm, welcoming premises in the tranquil Edinburgh Dean Village. Reiki can be learnt for your own personal development - you do not have to become a practitioner.
During the course you will gain an understanding and awareness of:
- Reiki - what it is and how you experience its effects
- Reiki principles - what they are and how to live by them
- How to work with energy in your everyday life
- How to help yourself heal
- How to manage your own energies better
- How to do self treatments
- How to treat others, animals, plants and environments
Attending a Reiki course is a very personal experience therefore it is important you choose the right Reiki Master for you. We recommend you meet and have a Reiki treatment from our therapist Jacqui Mitchell, taking the opportunity to have your questions answered. This should help you decide about enrolling on the Reiki course.
How it works
Small and informal, the classes take place in relaxed and comfortable surroundings where you can fully experience Reiki's power and potential.
- This set up allows for optimal tutoring and lots of opportunity for one-to-one work
- Certain elements of the course can be emotionally challenging as they deal with some personal issues
- You will have the full support of Jacqui and other course students throughout
Courses take place over the weekend 10am to 3pm each day.
Course dates 2013
January 19th/20th + 26th/27th, February 9th/10th
June 8th/9th + 15th/16th + 29th/30th
July 13th/14th + 20th/21st
November 2nd/3rd + 9th/10th
Reiki I - £375
Reiki II - £385